Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Little Hat-titude!

Phew! I'm finally coming out from under the pile of laundry -- it feels like I've been away for a month instead of two weeks! I promise to post details of details tomorrow since I'm trying to get my Tea Therapy pillow finished by Friday...

But I have to show you this fabulous picture of all of the kids from the Fourth. They are a celebration all by themselves -- forget the fireworks!

Every year we make something to wear for the Fourth. You can see some of them wearing their t-shirts from last year. This year we made hats! Each one was different and unique and so much fun to watch them do.

It's amazing how uninhibited children are when they create.


Maureen poked a hole in the top of her hat so she could have a balloon stick out of it.

Shannon used ribbon as "hair" on the side of her hat.


But my favorite of the day was from the littlest, Meghan. Oh yeah, and Jack's of course...

because he actually DID one. Usually, he doesn't post for the craft sessions...

And I LOVE that they all indulge their Aunt by posing for the camera...I think America's Next Top Model is helping with that...


I have finished City of God for the 1% Well-Read Challenge and will post a review soon. I also have Detail updates to share as soon as I get the pictures taken so see you soon!

2 comments:

carolyn said...

i love it! great job, aunt susan. and that is the best picture of jack ever.

allie aller said...

How totally fun!!! What a crew....

Related Posts with Thumbnails